Finding the perfect location to lease entails having the right information on your business needs, the market and the location you are considering. Having a diverse background professional background and having worked with a wide variety of clients to lease commercial real estate insures that James always knows every angle of the market and is able to ask the right questions.
- What lease terms? Triple net or gross or a variation?
- Is the base rent fixed for the term or variable?
- Are proposed rental increases reflective of the market and are they based on actual CPI data that is current?
- Who pays for Tenant Improvements?
- What makes the location desirable? Is it a good fit for your demographic?
- Is the property easy to get in and out of?
- Is parking adequate and secure for your clients and employees?
- What is the traffic count and are the people in those cars prospective clients for you?